Thursday, August 23, 2012

Adult Drunk Pizza

It all started last night when I noticed that my bf had forgotten his keys. I had finished reading and was already half asleep. I did not want to leave the front door open while showering (I grew up in Detroit - I'm paranoid), but I did not know when my bf would get home and didn't want to risk him waiting outside for 30 minutes. I asked him for an ETA so I could shower, but got an invitation instead.

"Everyone's here!"
"Who's everyone!"
It was a difficult decision, but he sounded like he wanted to party, so I threw on a black and pistachio dress and some lipstick and cabbed it to MePa.

Partying on borrowed youth has its consequences. The cookies I had for lunch probably did for my body what water would do for a car in lieu of gas.

Needless to say, neither of us wanted to cook or even walk to get food. I don't even think my bf wanted to eat, but as you might have inferred from the name of my blog, I had no choice.


Whole Foods is on the way home, and their pizza line looked short. I got this chicken bacon ranch pizza on whole wheat, which wasn't half bad. All it needed was a little Sriracha.


My bf got the mozzarella and sausage pizza on the left, which he quite liked, and I got a tiny sliver of the mushroom and arugula pizza on the right. It was a little plain, but I had no complaints.

It turned out to be the most expensive fast food ever, but at least I think we were eating mostly real meat and vegetables.

I wanted to cook us some steamed egg soup, but we only had one egg... which I just remembered that I forgot to put in the tang yuan soup we had for dessert (doh!). Previous blog entry about tang yuan here.

I'd better go to bed before someone gets hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment